Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Technical Deep Dive
Well my friends, this is my first ever audience based demo and it had me going in fear for the week of preparation which I had. More people than what we’ve expected came to watch the this technical deep dive and along I prepared a POC environment to demo everything.
The technical deep dive covered these topics:
- Support for important business workloads through scale and performance improvements.
- Increased business flexibility with virtual machine mobility.
- Continuous services to help meet availability and service-level agreements.
- Open and extensible platform for performance management and automation.
- Delivery of shared and multitenant environments with isolation.
Where each section had its own demo and finally a very interesting Q/A, all in all it was a good experience to interact with people at a technical level and hopefully I will be posting about some new events that we’ll be having about various more topics.
Enjoy some of the pictures from the event :).